Tax Planning & Return Preparation
Protecting your assets through sound tax planning is one of our top priorities. And that’s not always easy in these fast-changing times of complex tax laws and regulations. You’ll appreciate our array of services and expertise in the critical field of tax planning and compliance.
Tax Planning For Individuals
At Platinum Financial Services, we’re not just tax specialists, we are financial planners. We will work with you to:
- Develop strategies to meet your short and long-term financial planning and retirement goals
- Evaluate the impact of investments and real estate transactions
- Analyze gift taxes, pension and profit-sharing plans, trusts, and other fiduciary matters
- Design an estate plan that helps preserve your assets while minimizing estate and inheritance taxes
Tax Planning For Businesses
Of course, Platinum Financial Services will prepare your tax returns, but we can also assist you with:
- Minimizing your tax expense
- Representing you in tax examinations
- Developing IRS-approved retirement plans
- Determining the impact of mergers, acquisitions, and reorganizations
- Calculating the tax effects of buy-sell agreements, incorporations, and liquidations
The professionals at Platinum Financial Services take a different approach to traditional accounting services. We look beyond the numbers and provide personal attention and tailored management assistance.
At Platinum Financial Services, we have the ability to advise you in all areas of your business, on both accounting and operational issues, as we gain an in-depth understanding of your organization. Our team is trained to search for overlooked trends and identify opportunities specific to your operations, ultimately increasing your organization’s profitability and efficiencies. Our talented and experienced professionals are always available for management consultation and are conscious of your need to manage costs.
We can assist with the following services
- Accounting outsourcing and financial services
- Review of financial statements
- Monthly financial statement generated from your internal software or ours
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Accounting system set-up for new businesses
- Bookkeeping (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Business tax return preparation
- Computerized payroll services
- Internal controls review and documentation
- Personal financial statements
- Forecast and projection engagements
- Account reconciliations
- Assistance with monthly, quarterly and annual closing routines
- Software systems support and training
CFO On Call
Keeping your eye on the growth of your business and planning for its future is an entrepreneur’s main focus. You may know how to run a successful company, but not have time to make sure your accounting processes are efficient or effective. Your accounting department, or person, can quickly become entrenched in the day-to-day operations and not have time or experience to take a high level view of your business strategy or keeping up-to-date with best practices, tax law changes or keeping good records. Having clean and correct financial statements is key to maintaining a good relationship with your bank and being able to obtain the financing you will need for future growth. Hiring a full time CFO can be costly, but so can messy financial records.
We offer our CFO On-Call service to help oversee your entire financial operation. Our professionals offer such services as cash flow forecasting, business modeling, and budgeting to ensure a long and healthy future. You can also receive assistance with business plan development, vendor relationships, evaluation of business profitability, and more. You will enjoy all the expertise of a seasoned CFO to help you stay on a sound financial path.
Coaching is a process to help clients link their behavior to their goals and values. It’s a way of working with clients in equal partnership rather than as an “expert” there to give advice or issue directives. The coach is there to provide support, encouragement and accountability as the client defines and moves toward their goals.
Financial coaching is distinct from financial education or counseling in that the coach approaches the relationship from the position that the client knows what is best for their situation. It is a solutions focused, collaborative process in which the coach and client design a plan to identify and move toward the client’s self-determined financial goals.
Our packages are created to provide effective financial coaching that is perfect for your budget. Make an appointment today.